WASHINGTON, D.C. - In 2016, Fulton Homes was named ENERGY STAR's Parter of the Year for the second year in a row. Fulton Homes is the only homebuilder in the U.S. to win both the Indoor airPLUS Leader award and Energy Star’s Partner of the Year award over the past two years. This notable distinction puts Fulton Homes in the ranks of some of the top companies in the U.S., and sets Fulton Homes apart from not only other builders in Arizona, but across the nation.
ENERGY STAR. It’s the little label with the big message: Better is Better. . .
Fulton Homes is proud that all our new homes have earned the ENERGY STAR® label. The ENERGY STAR label means that your new home has been designed and built to standards well above other homes in the market today. It means better quality, better comfort, and better durability. It also means that your new home is a better value for today, and a better investment for tomorrow. The ENERGY STAR label gives you the peace of mind that your home has undergone a better process for inspections, testing, and verification to ensure that it meets strict requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The ENERGY STAR New Home Program has these advantages:
- Peace of Mind
With the ENERGY STAR label on your new Fulton Home, you can be confident that it will deliver. When ENERGY STAR requirements are applied to new home construction, an integrated approach to design combined with tried-and-true best building practices adds up to a durable, comfortable home with reduced utility and maintenance costs. Our ENERGY STAR certified homes have undergone more inspections and testing than typical homes to ensure that your new home was built to higher standards.
- Enduring Quality
Purchasing a new home is a big investment, so it’s important to be sure that it’s built to last. We’ve designed all of our new ENERGY STAR certified homes to include value-adding energy efficiency features, and a combination of materials and equipment that will deliver better performance.
ENERGY STAR certified new homes include features like:
- A complete Thermal Enclosure System that includes comprehensive air sealing, quality-installed insulation, and high-performance windows, to deliver improved comfort and lower utility bills.
- A high-efficiency Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling System that is designed and installed for optimal performance.
- A comprehensive Water Management System to protect roofs, walls, and foundations from moisture damage.
- Energy-efficient Lighting and Appliances to help keep utility bills low, while providing high-quality performance and longevity.
- Proven Value
ENERGY STAR certified new Fulton Homes offer better energy efficiency and performance compared to other homes, making them a better value for today and a better investment for tomorrow. Homes earning the ENERGY STAR label use 20-30 percent less energy than typical new homes, and even more when compared to most used homes on the market today.
Learn more about ENERGY STAR certified new homes at http://www.energystar.gov/newhomes.
Hear what our customers are saying about Fulton Homes' ENERGY STAR program. . .
- "Compared to our prior home that was built in 2009, I would say the biggest thing that [my wife] and I have noticed is how well the house maintains an even temperature throughout the house. It seems that every room is balanced with the airflow and having three thermostats I'm sure helps a lot. Also, the windows that Fulton use seem to be very well insulated and reflect a good deal of heat. We moved into our new home in August so we didn't get to go through an entire Arizona summer yet but we are sure the energy savings will be realized next year."
- "Just a note to let you know how pleased my husband and I are with our new Fulton home. Especially our Energy Star windows. Since we moved in we have had temperatures ranging from the low one hundreds to the low sixties. We have not needed to use the heat setting at all and ran the air conditioning only in the late afternoons.
We had a couple of serious dust storms and saw no evidence of air leakage. Not a speck of dust was on our sills. In my previous home we had to vacuum and dust after storms.
Additionally, since our home is new we have no landscaping. Even without the benefit of trees for shade we can leave our blinds open all day. Even those with a south exposure transfer very little heat.
For the first time in twenty five years we are actually not afraid to open our electric bill!"