Welcome to Ironwood Crossing
Ironwood Crossing was named the best selling master planned community in all of Arizona. They were also #23 in the nation with 309 sales for 2012.
My husband, Greg and I moved into Ironwood Crossing several months ago, and we love it here. My two children Stacy, 5 and Justin 3, usually go to Aquatic Center
two or three times a week, and Justin loves the splash pad, while I feel safe because it is fenced off from the larger pool area. The aquatic center is amazing with huge pools complete with shade structures. Our family has used the clubhouse for a party, and it was so convenient.
This fall, Stacy will be going to the new Legacy Charter School, which is located right next to the Aquatic Center. It’s pretty nice that she'll be able to walk to school. We have met many families here that share similar interests. It’s really the nicest neighborhood we could have dreamed of.
As our kids get older, I can imagine them using the basketball courts, soccer fields, and trails for riding their bikes. Greg works at Mesa Gateway airport and is only 15 minutes from home, while I teach school in Gilbert. I feel safe knowing that the Ironwood Banner hospital is just two miles away, and the new Queen Creek Marketplace is right around the corner. Greg and I thought at first that Ironwood was going to be too far out, but with all of the conveniences here and the great neighbors, it’s just perfect. We also had doubts that we could afford a brand new home, but with low interest rates, and Fulton’s great pricing, it’s just a little more than the rent we were paying in Chandler. - Lori T. - Ironwood Crossing
About the Community
- Perfect for young families in a great neighborhood featuring 20 parks, one for about 100 families, all done in a master planned setting.
- The neighborhood parks feature basketball courts, ramadas, barbeques, and total lots with shade structures.
- Aquatic center with splash pad for small children, separated from 7000 square foot pool.
- The main pool area has separate restroom facilities, a clubhouse with kitchen and a giant sail shade structure covers half of the gigantic pool to protect residents from the sun.
- The Legacy Charter School opened in August of 2010 within the community and host grades K-6. There are already over 700 students attending.
- In addition to Legacy Charter School, Ironwood Crossing is part of the new J.O. Combs Unified School District offering students preschool through 12th grade excellent educational opportunities.
- This new and emerging area features over one million feet of retail for shopping, services, and dining.
- The new Banner Hospital is 2 miles south of Ironwood Crossing.
- Ironwood Crossing provides the best in Affordable Family Living.