Welcome to Fulton Ranch
My wife Mamta and I bought our new home in Fulton Ranch after looking for a long time. Our kids had just entered college, and we wanted a nicer home, closer to where I work as an engineer for Intel.
We were very happy to find this beautiful community that had all of the ammenities that we need. It was very close to shopping, and we often walk over to the Good Egg for Breakfast and Cork for dinner. They are both in the Fulton Ranch Prominade. Being an engineer, I am detail oriented and could not happier with our Energy Star qualified home. Our utility bills are half of what they were in our old house. We also liked that we could look at every option on line before our Design Center experience. The amount of options offered was tremendous, and we could even find a GE Profile package with a heavy duty range hood.
The main reason that we chose Fulton Ranch was the beauty of the community itself. The lakes and bridges are outstanding and the lush landscaping around the neighborhoods is spectacular. We also like the fact that there are multi- million dollars homes on the Island at Fulton Ranch that will definitely enhance our future value. It is by far the nicest master planned community in the southeast valley. - Vijay M. - Fulton Ranch
About the Community
- A premium upscale community in east Chandler with a great location.
- Upscale shopping, fine-foods grocery, restaurants and more all in Fulton Ranch.
- An integrated neighboorhood where you can truly live, work, shop and play.
- Chandler Fashion Center with Macy's Dillards, Sears, and Nordstrom is just 10 minutes away.
- Fulton Ranch features multi-million dollar custom homes, single family homes, townhomes, and 3 retail centers all within the 520 acre Fulton Ranch master plan.
- Beautiful 28 acre lake system with flowing streams and waterfalls.
- Numerous parks, lushly landscaped walking paths and covered ramadas make Fulton Ranch the place where you wished you grew up.
- The last great east valley community.