Fulton Homeowners Save $171,201.00 on Energy Bills in 2010
Fulton Homes receives accolades from the EPA's Energy Star Program
At Fulton Homes, we're proud to be building homes that not only help the environment, but also help our customer's save money. With the cost of energy on the rise, now's a great time to look at a new home from Fulton Homes, and join our existing customers in saving money on energy costs.
At Fulton Homes, 100% of the new homes we build are Energy Star certified. To find out more, view the details of our Energy Star program
or check out one of our beautiful Valley communities
Energy Savings is just another reason why you'll be proud to own
a Fulton Home.
The following validation letter was sent to Fulton Homes from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Thank you for your continued partnership with ENERGY STAR. By building ENERGY STAR qualified homes, your company is doing its part to help protect the environment while offering consumers new homes that are more comfortable and save money on utility bills.
Our records indicate that your company built a total of:
ENERGY STAR Qualified Homes in 2010*
This is equivalent to:
- Eliminating the emissions from 187.67 vehicles
- Saving 1,135,212 lbs of coal
- Planting 310.23 acres of trees
- Saving homeowners $171,201 on their utility bills
We thank you for the important contribution that your organization has made to energy-efficient construction and environmental protection.
* Your ENERGY STAR Qualified Homes are reported quarterly to EPA by your Home Energy Rating Provider. If you believe that the reported number of homes is not correct, please contact your Provider directly.
2008 New Homes with ENERGY STAR. All Rights Reserved.